Witham Villa Riding Centre is situated on Cosby Road – this is the road that links the two villages of Cosby and Broughton Astley. (The road is called Cosby Road at the Broughton Astley end and Broughton Road at the Cosby end!)
- Come out on the Lutterworth Road.
- Turn right towards Cosby.
- In the centre of Cosby, turn left onto Broughton Road (a stream runs along the right hand side of the road.
- Follow this road out of the village for approximately 2 miles – past Coates Cattle Farm on your right. We are situated on the left hand side, just as you start to go down the hill towards Broughton Astley. There is a triangular horses sign just before you reach us, and there is a Witham Villa sign on the verge outside our premises.
- Turn in and come through the double farm gates (please close behind you) and drive down to the car park.
- Come onto the Sharnford/Narborough Road, heading towards Leicester.
- At the Mill on The Soar (now the Hungry Horse Pub) traffic lights, turn right into Broughton Astley.
- Keep on this road, taking the second turning on the left at he next set of traffic lights (past the allotments), signposted to Cosby.
- We are at the top of the hill on the right hand side.
- Take the Leicester Road, towards Leicester.
- At the Dunton Bassett traffic lights, turn left towards Dunton Basset.
- Keep on this road and it will bring you into Broughton Astley.
- Follow the road until it becomes the Broughton Astley by-pass (past Puritan Maid Industrial Estate on your right hand side), then take the right hand turn sign posted to Cosby at the second set of traffic lights and we are at the top of the hill on the right hand side.